Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1: Favorite Places

Over the summer I went to some awesome places up north, including Oregon and British Columbia and they were gorgeous. So here are a couple of my new favorite places:

1. Astoria, Oregon

View of the city of Astoria, OR, taken by John Baer

It's the town where the Goonies and tons of other films were made, and plus it's just incredibly cute and adorable. Oh, and the hotel we stayed at had a balcony where we could hear the seals barking. It was amazing.

2. Victoria, British Columbia

View of the Parliament Building and the Harbor, via Wikipedia

This gorgeous town gave the province of British Columbia the British part of their title. The town was very European inspired and you could really see the culture mash there, and I do love culture mashes. 

1 comment:

  1. British Columbia: yes!!! Victoria is wonderful, and I am in LOVE with Vancouver ... I guess if I were a multimillionaire and could live just anywhere, I would live at least part of the year in Vancouver. With visits to Victoria of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete