Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 10: Famous Last Words

I think this week has been quite successful! Granted, I cannot say that it has been successful in any ways other than in the realms of procrastination. Such a large realm, I tell you. Easy to get lost in. This week I watched all 25 episodes of the amazing web series titled Carmilla. It sucked me in one night and did not release me until I was dead tired an all homework of mine was incomplete and due the next day. What can you do?
I went to sleep is what I did. I still feel like I wrote a great story for this week’s retelling. I’m really proud of it. I got to dork out a bit and write some King Arthur fanfic in a sense. No shame. Other than that, my writing has been womp this week. The third act of my TV show was not as good as my second act and I know it. Hopefully act four goes better but I know it will all be a big pile of crap until I finally print in out and edit it. Only then will it possibly reach it’s true potential. Aside from writing, I am finally fully caught up on Once Upon a Time and I wish I wasn’t. I hate where the show is now and I hate myself for still watching it. I’m about to finish catching up on this season of Supernatural and I tried to finish watching season one of The Night Shift (my literal obsession) but I can’t find episode seven! I’m in the midst of a true, living nightmare here. I need that episode. If anyone out there knows where to find that episode, please contact me because it needs to be in my life right now or I may very well die of separation anxiety. Anyway, until next week!

Pictures (in order) via TumblrTumblr and (surprise) Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment