Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 11: Reading Diary Pt. A

I need to start praying to Saraswati. Maybe then I'll be able to write everything I want to write and have tons of inspiration to boot! I really love Ganesha. It's so easy to find gorgeous pictures of Ganesha online, and I just love reading about him. So the ocean used to be milk before the Gods churned it into salt. That's an interesting story. Quite the prologue to the Mahabharata this time around. Buck certainly likes to add and lot to the original epics. So sad that Bhishma put the blind one down and just made Pandu king. Rude. Gandhari is such a sweetheart! She shares in her husband's blindness? That's some true love, but shoot! Pregnant with 100 sons? That's irrational. Nobody should ever have that many children. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment