Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 12: Reading Diary Pt. B


This is the story of eunuch! I didn’t realize that was a word really until I read a script of a classmate’s in another class last semester. I think he had the best script in the class, and I though a eunuch was so intriguing of a character, and it still is. I also love the story of Mankanaka. I’m a vegan, and I can only dream of bleeding green one day instead of red. Hahaha, just kidding. The next story of Rishyashringa makes me think of the upcoming Daniel Radcliffe and Juno Temple film titled Horns. By the way, can’t wait to see that film. I think it’s great that Hanuman is in this story as well as the Ramayana. It really ties them together and makes me able to visualize a world in which they both took place much easier. And then we end with another love story. This epic certainly has a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment