Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 11: Famous Last Words

            It’s November 1st, which means it is National Novel Writing Month! Fifty thousand words in thirty days. It’s going to be a long month. I’m going to be working on my novel, a couple short stories for the PWSA anthology, my TV show pilot, and my final script. Thankfully, I’ve just got a couple more assignments and then I’ll be done with this class, so I’ll have plenty of time to concentrate on my writing.
            The project I’m most excited for right now is my final script. It’s about a girl who goes on a date with a guy she met online and has to keep her raging vegan tendencies on the D.L. so as to not ruin the date. It’s a script I think I’m going to have a lot of fun writing. Plus it’s the shortest of my projects, so that’s promising!
            As for the rest of my life, there’s not much going on. My writing is going to be my life for the entirety of this month. So I guess you could say I’m officially in a relationship with my laptop.  Too bad it can’t buy me dinner.
            I’m caught up on all my shows, which is awesome! Although they might have to go on hiatus so I can make sure I get all my writing done. I say this, but I know in my heart that I’m not going to not watch my shows. I’ll watch them, and I’ll enjoy the break!

            Xena is doing a bit better. She’s still incredibly shy, but she’s been getting up on the couches, which is quite the accomplishment! We were worried she’d never climb on the furniture. She still hides under my roommate’s bed, though. It’s really freaking annoying because she hides under there and doesn’t come out unless you drag her out. She’s also picked up the nasty habit of chewing up shoes. Goodbye flip flops, you will be missed.


Here's a couple pictures of Xena. She doesn't like to hold still for pictures, though, so they're a little blurry. She's a shy punk, but I love her! She's a sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Your dog looks so awesome! I have a miniature golden doodle named Theodore Fitzgerald. Theodore comes from Teddy Roosevelt (we call him Teddy, most often). Fitzgerald comes from my favorite author - F. Scott Fitzgerald. Thanks for sharing the photos of your dog!

    On top of that, I think you are a very good writer. Thanks for the critiques on my page, I'll most definitely take them into consideration.

    ReplyDelete